- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Everyday bag to carry your diabetes testing kit with you wherever you go. Created by Threads of Life ethical production partner in Nepal, this bag comes in many fabric designs.
Each kit bag comes with an Info Card for you to customise with your name and contact details in case of misplacement or emergency.
Also available in a smaller Essential size.
- Elastic loops to hold a USB blood glucose meter, finger pricker, test strips and a tube of glucose gel hypo treatment.
- Two pockets for the extra bits you need every day (these can also be used to hold a larger meter)
- Size: 17.5cm x 11cm x 2.5cm
- Ethically made in Nepal
- Made from Nepali Dhaka fabric and hard-wearing canvas
- Can be hand-washed at low temperatures
- Suitable for everyday use
Designed by Fiona: Textile designer and Type 1 mum.
Please note that there is a dispatch wait time of up to 5 working days for this product.
*This product is eligible for a VAT exemption if ordering for a person with a long term chronic medical condition, please remember to click the exemption at the right of the checkout page*
See more information regarding the VAT exemption here: https://www.funkypumpers.com/vat-exemption/
Black Dhaka, Red Dhaka, Red, Teal, Grey with Black Dhaka, Grey with Pink Dhaka