- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Rocktape H20 – 5 metre long, available in a variety of colours
RockTape H20 is the world’s best kinesiology tape specially designed for swimmers. It can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain. It can also be used to secure CGM and pump devices.
How does it work?
RockTapeRX microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia, which decompresses the area which reduces swelling. RockTape also signals the central nervous system through the skin’s nerves, which provides powerful feedback to minimize pain and cue form.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling by creating more space for congested and compressed capillaries, lymph vessels, arteries, and veins.
- Speeds recovery and enabling you to go stronger, longer.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- 30-60 Applications per Roll
Black, Blue, Beige