- Reviews (1)
Ideal for a wide variety of medication including Diabetic Medication (including what you may need to treat hypoglycemia), Epipens, antibiotics, asthma spacers, and bulkier medicines.
The Large Insulated Medpac has a thermal lining to help to regulate the temperature of the medication, it can also be kept in the fridge or used in conjunction with a cooling gel pack (not included).
- Made of sturdy and splash proof nylon material
- Insulated with foil backed thermal lining
- Durable carry handle
- External pocket for photo ID card and easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card and any other information such as doctors letters
- Roomy interior designed to take bulkier medicines or when a variety of medications are required
- Two internal elastic loops to secure asthma inhalers, Epipen/Jext pens, Insulin pens etc
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find in an emergency
- Size: 20cm x 12cm x 9cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID Card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers