- Reviews (1)
Ideal for: Asthma inhalers, Epipen, Anapen and Jext Pens, diabetes medication (2 insulin pens plus additional medication), Piriton syrup, tablets, creams and more.
The Small Insulated Medpac has a thermal lining to help regulate the temperature of the medication, it can also be kept in a fridge or used in conjunction with a cooling gel pack (not included).
- Made of sturdy splash proof nylon material
- Insulated with foil backed thermal lining
- Lightweight with zip around three sides for easy access to contents.
- External pocket for photo ID card (supplied) and easy identification
- Internal pocket for Treatment Card (supplied) and any other information required
- Two internal elastic loops to secure asthma inhalers, Epipen/Jext pens, Insulin pens etc
- Metal clip to attach Medpac to belt loop or bag
- Strong loop on back to attach to a belt
- Bright orange colour makes Medpac easy to find in an emergency
- Size: 17cm x 7cm x 5cm deep
Includes FREE Medpac ID Card and Medpac Treatment Card
- Medpac ID Card with space for photo, name, emergency phone number and medicine expiry date
- Medpac Treatment Card to enable you to write clear instructions on how to use the medication, treatment plan and additional emergency phone numbers