- Children with Diabetes (US site) – The childrenwithdiabetes.com Web site is a leading destination on the Internet for families dealing with diabetes, a Web resource for parents of children with Type 1 diabetes, and is dedicated to helping you find the information and support you need and in caring for a child with diabetes.
- Children with Diabetes UK – The UK Children with Diabetes mailing list forum and the UK Children with Diabetes Advocacy Group are patient led support groups for families of children with diabetes living in the UK and Ireland/Scotland. It is run by families of children with diabetes.
- Clinica Diabetologica – Spanish site with type 1 diabetes information, with english translation
- Diabetes Power – Site set up by a mother of a child with Type 1 diabetes, with the aim of raising awareness of the condition
- INPUT is a UK charity with a mission to help people access diabetes technology and support from the NHS, including insulin pumps, smart glucose meters and continuous glucose monitoring.and link to www.inputdiabetes.org.uk
- IPAG Scotland – Insulin Pump Awareness Group. A voluntary group raising awareness of insulin pump therapy in Scotland and campaigning for equal access no matter where you live.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation –
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation exists to find the cure for type 1 diabetes and its complications, and is the world’s leading charitable funder of type 1 diabetes research.
- My pump – A website designed by and for people with diabetes that gives you all the information you need, but have not yet found, including user reviews on insulin pumps, blood glucose meters, diabetes products and more. Also a blog at www.mypumpblog.com
- The Diabetes Homepage – US site which has collated information on various diabetic websites and resources
- Type 1 University – Type-1 University features a series of online courses designed to provide “higher education” to people using intensive insulin therapy (pumps or MDI). Owned by Gary Scheiner, author of “Think like a Pancreas”