- Reviews (5)
If you are a Type 1 or Type 2 diabetic you may be insulin dependent and be required to inject with an insulin pen on a daily basis. You will also identify with the many issues that an insulin injection poses.
When you administer your insulin injection you might hit a nerve, you might press a bit hard and inject insulin into muscle, you may not be able to hold the insulin pen steady if reaching around your body or you might even have needle phobia….
Of course TickleFLEX Insulin Injection Aid does not cure diabetes, but for a very modest cost and with relative ease it does make injecting insulin easier to live with.
- attaches to the end of your insulin pen and allows you to use it in the normal way.
- hides the needle as it breaks the skin, reducing stress for those with needle phobia.
- has a large pad area that acts like a snow shoe and prevents the needle going in too deep.
- holds the needle stable enabling you to reach further around your body and inject with one hand.
- can substantially reduce bruising.
- enables users to confidently inject in more sites, thus potentially reducing issues associated with lipohypertrophy.
- will fit onto any Universal single use 4 – 6mm needle and therefore can be used for more than just insulin.
- silicon has an anti-microbial additive and can be washed or even boiled.
- comes in a case that is opaque to UV rays and protects the silicon even if left in direct sunlight.
*This product is eligible for a VAT exemption if ordering for a person with a long term chronic medical condition, please remember to click the exemption at the right of the checkout page*